We are looking for a proactively-performing and team-oriented Account Executive to join our growing team who believes in a culture of learning, improvement, positive collaboration, noble heart, and gratitude.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of a team that is committed to achieving excellence through continuous learning and collaboration. You will play a crucial role in driving sales and providing our clients with the best-suited technology solutions for their needs.
- 1. Get into contact with leads and regularly update its information
- 2. Meet with client, online or offline to discuss their needs and present our solutions
- 3. Conducting early Business Analysis on Client's business process
- 4. Converting the early BA results into project scope
- 5. Collaborating with Presales Engineer to provide demo/prototype and estimated project timeline to the client
- 6. Collaborating with Sales Admin to provide Offering Proposals and Project Contract
- 7. Negotiate the project scope, price, and terms with clients
Requirements and skills
- 1. Genuine interest in understanding business processes of companies in various industries (not one to get bored or lose interest in it during the first 3 months)
- 2. Adept in the art of asking the right questions
- 3. Has strong sense of responsibility to keep everyone in the company well-fed
- 4. Lifelong Learner only (fakes are easily spotted)
- 5. Strong observation and analysis skills.
- 6. Hands-on experience in Business Consultation, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, or Accounting (or their equivalence) of Medium to Large company for at least 2 years
- 7. Willing to commit to the skill acquisition program for months post-recruitment
Our Recruitment Process
Send us Your CV
HR and User Interview Session
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team-building events, monthly meals, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Enjoy our selection of training programs best suited for your personal and professional growth needs
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Tea, coffee and
have Lunch provided.