As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of Android Dev.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Requirements and skills
- 1. Experience making Android applications, at least 1 year.
- 2. Understand the concept of Android Design, User Interface, XML, RestAPI, and Web Services.
- 3. Experience with Git, Flutter, Retrofit, Butterknife, Dagger and Play Store is a plus.
- 4. Honest, responsible, and have a good work ethic and integrity.
- 5. Work independently and/or within a team.
- 6. Have a passion for technology, and willing to learn new things.
Our Recruitment Process
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly meals, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Enjoy our selection of training programs best suited for your personal and professional growth needs
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Tea, coffee and
have Lunch provided.