As a Functional Consultant you are responsible in entail a deep understanding of ERP systems, business processes, and the ability to communicate effectively with clients to ensure that the implemented solutions meet their business objectives. Other than that, several key function in your work is not limited to business need analysis, solution design, system configuration, system testing, user training, consultation and recommendation, support and maintenance.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Analysis of client business needs.
- Designing an ERP solution that aligns with the client's business requirements.
- Setting up and configuring ERP platforms (such as Odoo, 1CI, or others) to meet specific client needs.
- Conducting system testing to ensure everything is functioning properly.
- Developing and providing training to users (clients).
- Ensuring data from the previous or old system migrates to the new ERP system.
- Providing support after implementation.
- Offering advice to clients on business process improvements based on knowledge of ERP systems.
- Monitoring system performance after implementation.
- Creating clear documentation on configuration.
Requirements and skills
- Work experience of at least 1 - 2 years (related to ERP is a plus).
- Complex data visualization and data warehousing.
- Understand business processes implementation and has a good analytical skill to identify and solve problems.
- Advanced in written and spoken English.
- D3/S1 (IT graduate is a plus).
- Strong communication skills with customers and team members.
- Understand project management and familiar with implementation methodology
Our Recruitment Process
Send us Your CV
HR and User Interview Session
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly meals, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Enjoy our selection of training programs best suited for your personal and professional growth needs
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Tea, coffee and
have Lunch provided.