We are looking for an HR Strategic Department Head who is an expert in managing all aspects of human resources and People Development. You will support business needs and ensure implementation aligns with company strategy and goals. The goal is to increase corporate value and enable business success through organizational structure design, recruitment, performance management, training, and development.
- 1. Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters;
- 2. Participate in developing a growth-oriented company environment;
- 3. Formulate strategies to boost employees engagement rate;
- 4. Investigate complaints brought forth by employees;
- 5. Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices;
- 6. Formulate and execute internal events to maintain employees morale level;
- 7. Able to communicate effectively with Board of Directors, Managers, and all of the employees.
Requirements and skills
- 1. Maximum age of 35 years old;
- 2. Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any major from reputable University;
- 3. Minimum of 1 years experience in Human Resource, Human Capital, People Engagement, or other related fields;
- 4. Efficient HR administration and people management skills;
- 5. Excellent record-keeping skills;
- 6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- 7. Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- 8. Able to join ASAP is more preferable, working from office in the Semarang area.
Our Recruitment Process
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly meals, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Enjoy our selection of training programs best suited for your personal and professional growth needs
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Tea, coffee and
have Lunch provided.