As a presales engineer, you work with companies that sell tech products to consumers or businesses. Your duties include maintaining engineering procedures, working with sales teams, and conducting presentations to promote a product to customers at the beginning of the sales cycle.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- - Occasionally meet with client to discuss their needs and present our solutions
- - Collaborating with Account Executive to provide system demo/prototype for the client
- - Supporting Account Executive in Presenting the system demo/prototype to the client
- - Collaborating with Account Executive to determine early system architecture and project scope
- - Collaborating with Functional Consultant and Developer to determine estimated project load and timeline for the client
- - Collaborating with Sales Admin to provide estimated customization time on the project for the Offering Proposal
- - Conducting R&D regarding our ERP Systems and Pioneering the learning process about new ERP systems we use to provide tools to help Sales Process
- - Investigating and documenting ERP Indonesia's ERP System development and customization history, and create tutorials/training materials for system demo/prototyping
- - Be the Technical Expert for Sales Team
Requirements and skills
- - Genuine curiosity about ERP System in technical aspect and the innate drive to seek through for its answer
- - Lifelong Learner only (fakes are easily spotted)
- - Have the kindness to help people and strong sense of responsibility to keep everyone in your team well-supported in technical aspects
- - At least 2 years of firsthand experience in technical aspect of ERP System Implementation, preferably Odoo, Zoho, 1C Drive or Epicor.
- - Hands-on experience in ERP System Implementation for at least TWO of these industries: Service, Outsourcing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, or their equivalence
- - Familiarity with the Modules and Features of at least one of the following ERP System: Odoo, Zoho, 1C Drive, Epicor
- - Familiarity with Python programming language and its usage in Odoo ERP System development is a great plus point
Perks & Benefits:
- 1. Supportive Environment for Learning
- 2. Free Lunch
- 3. And many more, click here for further info!
Our Recruitment Process
Send us Your CV
Wonderlic Personal Test
DISC Test & Skill Test..
Interview with HR
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly meals, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Enjoy our selection of training programs best suited for your personal and professional growth needs
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Tea, coffee and
have Lunch provided.
Or you can apply by clicking the button below