We are looking for a proactively-performing and team-oriented Sales Executive to join our growing team who believes in a culture of learning, improvement, positive collaboration, noble heart, and gratitude.
As a Sales Executive, you will be part of a team that is committed to achieving excellence through continuous learning and collaboration. You will play a crucial role in driving sales and providing our clients with the best-suited technology solutions for their needs.
- Drive the sales process for ERP System implementations, Digital Infrastructure, and IoT implementations with a focus on collaboration and noble heart.
- Proactively network to unlock new sales opportunities and nurture them into long-term relationships.
- Understand the pain points and concerns of our customers, and work with them to identify the best solution from our services.
- Gather and collect customer needs and their definitions of done.
- Prepare a personalized pitch deck for each prospect and perform persuasive pitches with a focus on SPIN method using MEDDIC parameters.
- Proactively participate in tendering opportunities.
- Develop your sales skills through continuous learning, motivation, counsel, and product knowledge education.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience in B2B sales/business development/pre-sales of technology solution-based services.
- Comprehension in Odoo/1Ci/Epicor/Zoho ERP system implementation or software development/implementation with up to 1 year of hands-on experience.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Growth mindset, good attitude, and highly adaptable with a focus on learning and continuous improvement.
- Solid interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with other sales team members, cross-functional team members, and external partners.
- Passion for learning new things and a spirit of gratitude towards colleagues and customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a focus on positive collaboration.
- Familiar with sales software as a key user with a willingness to share knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
Our Recruitment Process
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly meals, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Enjoy our selection of training programs best suited for your personal and professional growth needs
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Tea, coffee and
have Lunch provided.